The 8-day adventure safari features gorilla trekking in Bwindi and walking off-the-beaten-track in Uganda's hilly region.
- Fly across the intriguing rugged landscape to the Bwindi Impenetrable National and spend your nights in idyllic forest cottages with wow amenities.
- Venture into the Bwindi UNESCO World Heritage Site, to trek a family of mountain gorillas and observe their fascinating behaviors.
- Get off the beaten path and explore the exotic rural region on foot. Peddle across the volcano waters of Lake Mutanda with fishermen in traditional dugout canoes. Meet the Batwa forest people on a timelapse cultural forest trail.
- Hike across one of Africa's oldest rainforests, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, and appreciate its natural beauty and outstanding biodiversity.
- Accommodation in mid-range-priced lodges and meals as indicated in itinerary
- 1 gorilla trekking permit ($800)
- 2 domestic flights; 1 from Entebbe to Kisoro Airport (Bwindi South) and another from Kihihi Airport (Bwindi North) to Entebbe
- All day excursions and activities as indicated in the itinerary under the supervision of a professional English-speaking local guide.
- On litter of drinking water during day activities (carry a reusable bottle)
- Ground transport and transfers in a 4x4 Custom Safari Landcruiser
- AMREF Evacuation Insurance cover
- Government taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Visa fees and processing
- Extra activities and meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Extra luggage on domestic flights
- Service tips, gratuities, souvenirs, and snacks
- Accommodation after the end of the trip
Hey there! Excited to get this adventure started? Let us take care of everything. We'll book you into top lodges, provide local guides, transport, meals, park permits, and answer all your questions. Just click the big button to get started!