9 Days Hiking Rwenzori Mountains via the central circuit to the 5109-meter Margherita peak on Mount Stanley, Africa's 5th highest summit.
- You'll be hiking the tallest mountain ranges in Africa, climbing to the highest summit on Mount Stanley, Margherita Peak, reaching a 5109-meter altitude.
- Exciting and superbly scenic experience straying through forests, mashes, pristine landscapes of alpine vegetation studded with groundsels, heathers, and charismatic giant lobelias specifically unique to the Rwenzori Mountains.
- Spectacular snow-capped peaks above your shoulders, V-shaped valleys, fast-flowing rivers with magnificent waterfalls, clear blue lakes, and unique flora make the Rwenzori Mountains Central Trekking Trail and favorite among many hikers.
- Spend an average of 6-7 hours on the trail for 6 days, hiking in the early hours and spending the evenings at designated rest camps along the trail.
- Accommodation in mid-range-priced lodges and meals as indicated in itinerary
- 1 trekking permit and park entrance fees
- All excursions as indicated in the itinerary under the supervision of a professional English-speaking trekking guide.
- Ground transport and transfers in a 4x4 Custom Safari Landcruiser
- AMREF Evacuation Insurance cover
- Government taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Visa fees and processing
- Extra activities and meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Porter fees
- Service tips, gratuities, souvenirs, and snacks
- Accommodation after the end of the trip
Ready to conquer the Rwenzori Mountains? Let's make it unforgettable! We're experts in finding the perfect trekking guides and handling all the logistics. Our focus is on crafting a seamless experience so you can focus on the adventure itself. Let's get started!