Tailor-made safaris in Uganda
- Walking off-the-beaten-track in southwestern Uganda on this 8-day safari trip gives you an opportunity to explore the Pearl of Africa's gorgeous rural landscape on foot. On this trip, you get to meet unknown people, their ancient cultures, and the mountain gorillas.
- Spend 9 unforgettable holidays in Uganda on a gorillas & wildlife safari. The package is planned to give you the best of Africa's wilderness experience on a private trip to a small country unknown to most world travelers. Spend 4 nights equally in two cottages at different ends of the ancient rainforest, boasting enchanting views across the Virunga mountain. And three nights in a savannah bush camp close to uninterrupted game viewing.
- The mountain gorillas and golden monkey trekking safari is for the off-the-beaten-track adventurer who wants a mix of rural, cultural, nature hiking, and primate experiences. The trip is tailor-made for each traveler and occurs in remote African country in Bwindi Impenetrable and Mgahinga Gorilla National Parks.
- The Uganda gorillas & walking safari is for adventurers who want the off-the-beaten-path experience across the world-renowned Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. The trip is a perfect tailor-made package for travellers who enjoy forest hiking and remote country travel.
- Take this 5-day Uganda gorilla trekking safari and spend 4 memorable nights in an idyllic forest lodge on the edge Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, see mountain gorillas, explore the region and meet the native communitys.