Tailor-made safaris in Uganda
- An unforgettable journey Kenya and Uganda's untamed wonders of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Masai Mara, featuring immersive encounters with mountain gorillas, captivating wildlife, and rich cultural heritages, and transformative experiences.
- Embark on a journey that combines the essence of both Uganda and Rwanda—a compact yet enriching experience promises to be a short-lived adventure that etches memories of a lifetime.
- Hiking the Mahoma Trail on the lower slopes of the Rwenzori Mountains is an incredible way to explore the heavenly biodiversity of the ethereal mountains without climbing to the peaks.
- This is an adventure trip for avian lovers and wildlife travellers alike. The 20-day expedition takes birders to top birding spots in Uganda. It takes advantage of bird-watching in national parks where watchers can't ignore the wild game presence even if they tried. It also includes walking with chimpanzees and mountain gorillas on a trekking excursion, the most revered tourism experience of visiting Africa.
- The 10-day safari honeymoon holiday takes you to a luxurious riparian cottage on the banks of the thunderous Nile River for a couple of nights before whisking you off to the primate capital for a chimpanzee trekking. In the extreme southwestern corner, you'll spend 3 nights at the idyllic forest cottage with breathtaking landscape views straight out of the National Geography magazine. From there, you'll meet the romantic silverback with his family in their natural cradle.