The 10-day African honeymoon safari featuring the Nile delights, a gorilla trek, chimpanzees and wildlife adventures.
- Spend a couple of romantic nights at the source of the Nile River in Jinja, at one of the most luxurious safari lodges in the region, and walk in the footsteps of great explorers like Hannington Speke.
- Check-in at a forest cottage on the edge of the Kibale rainforest and get a chance to walk with fascinating chimpanzee bands in their natural cradle.
- Fly across the intriguing rugged landscape to the Bwindi Impenetrable National. Spend three safari honeymoon nights in a romantic forest cottage with out-of-this-world views that will make you fall deeply in love.
- Get off the beaten track and explore the exotic rural region on foot. Peddle across the volcano waters of Lake Mutanda with fishermen in traditional dugout canoes. Meet the Batwa forest people on a timelapse cultural forest trail.
- Trek the mysterious mountain gorillas, spend an hour close to them and watch their antics and complex social behaviors.
- Accommodation in mid-range-priced lodges and meals as indicated in itinerary
- 2 gorilla trekking permits ($800 each) and 2 chimpanzee trekking permit ($250 each) in Uganda
- 2 Domestic flights: 1 from Kasese Airport (Kibale) to Kisoro Airport (Bwindi) and a return from Kisoro to Entebbe
- All excursions and activities as indicated in the itinerary under the supervision of a professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport and transfers in a 4x4 Custom Safari Landcruiser with a profesional driver-guide.
- AMREF Evacuation Insurance cover
- Government taxes
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Visa fees and processing
- Extra activities and meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Extra luggage on domestic flights
- Service tips, gratuities, souvenirs, and snacks
- Accommodation after the end of the trip
We work directly with you to prepare this once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon getaway in Africa. We understand that you don't want to be dealing with mind-boggling logistics in an unknown African country. We know our way and have partnerships with the best people, most romantic camps, and lodges to make this happen for you.