Spend a short adventure vacation in Rwanda with mountain gorillas on this epic gorilla safari.
- Your adventure vacation in Rwanda starts with vibrant cultures in Kigali, where you can discover museums, markets, and great dining spots.
- Take a scenic drive across the country, witnessing breathtaking landscapes, remote homes, and lush countryside on your way to Volcanoes National Park.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in a lovely forest cottage, complete with fantastic amenities that will make your dream Rwanda Gorilla Safari a reality.
- Dedicate a whole day to trekking through Volcanoes National Park's mountain forests to find a friendly gorilla family. Spend an hour watching how they interact – an incredible experience you'll never forget.
- Rest easy knowing that we'll take care of all the details for your trip, from permits and accommodations to transportation and activities.
- Local English-speaking guides/driver
- Tourist Visa (apply online at visas.immigration.go.ug)
- Accommodation & Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Trekking permit & park fees (worth USD 1730 pp)
- Land transfers in 4x4 safari truck
- Service tips
- Activities & excursions as shown in itinerary
- Extra meals, snacks, gratuities, souvenirs
- AMREF evacuation cover, and government taxes
- Travel insurance
The 3-Day Rwanda safari starts with a tour of Kigali and a visit to the Kigali Genocide Memorial. Afterward, you'll embark on a scenic drive to Volcanoes National Park, making stops along the way to witness local culture and capture the essence of Rwanda's vibrant culture. The highlight of the trip is a gorilla trekking experience in the Virunga Mountains, where you'll observe these remarkable creatures up close. The trip ends with a return to Kigali.
You like this trip?
Personalize your gorilla vacation in Rwanda with our local expertise. Skip nagging foreign logistics and craft your itinerary to your preferences with specialized local guidance. Come on: hit that red button to get a FREE Quote.